Analytics
5.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

DFP Integration Showing Discrepancies Starting 1/2/2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company uses GA Premium and the integration with DFP Small Business. We just started this integration in December of 2016, but for the entire month of December, the Publisher Revenue number lined up exactly with the DFP Total CPM and CPC revenue metric. Within 1%, every single day. Since January 2nd, we've been seeing huge differences - sometimes up to double the original value -  in GA. Is anybody else seeing this kind of issue? Any idea if we could be doing something wrong with GA to cause this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Justin :-)
As a GA Premium user, I would suggest reaching out to your dedicated account manager for assistance if you have questions or are having issues.

thanks
Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Bronwyn! I have reached out, and to support as well. The official response was that discrepancies of 15 to 20% are normal, and that advertisers modifying their bid information after the fact can cause the rest of the discrepancies. But since we never saw anything of the sort the previous year I was more curious if anyone in the community had experienced anything similar.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Nps :-)
Hope you are able to gain further helpful information and insight on the issue :-)

Cheers

Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here