Analytics
2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Customizing reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to view the location of sessions, pages viewed, and time of session all on one graph? What I'm visualizing is something like what YouTube Analytics has. You can select a certain time frame, and see what videos were viewed on each day, and how many times they were viewed. In this case I would like to see which website pages were viewed on a given day, and if one page was selected, I could see where the traffic originated from and how many times that page had been viewed total. Make sense? Here is a screenshot of the graph I am talking about from YouTube Analytics.

Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 5.57.07 PM.png

Re: Customizing reports

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have very little against Google Analytics‘ dashboards and graphs but I really shy away from them because they lack that type of customization. One of the tools that I personally use for this kind of work is Klipfolio. In order to connect those 2 tools (GA and Klipfolio), you need to combine GA's reporting API and Klipfolio.

Klipfolio helps to manage and manipulate the GA data and create custom dashboards and graphs at a glance. They have an amazing live customer support as well so if you have any technical questions, they will help you out.

Hope this helps.
Taavi