Analytics
3.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Custom Alerts being delayed

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Is anyone else having the issue of custom alerts being delayed on both e-mail and Google Analytics itself? 

e.g. Alerts for 10th of January being sent via e-mail 12th of January

I haven't had any alerts since the 12th of January, which is odd as my alerts are set off on most days.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Carly

Update: I have now not received alerts since the 31st of January, is anyone aware of any issues with Custom Alerts? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here. I haven't received any alerts since Jan 12th.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you still having issues with custom alerts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue - two day delay on alerting - did Google ever come back with a resolution?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Each time I had the issue they would look into fixing it, but the issue happens quite frequently and there's no explanation of why it stopped working. I stopped relying on Custom Alerts and found other ways of monitoring the data such as Google Data Studio.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I'm facing the same issue. I get 26th Jan alert on 28th Jan which makes the custom alert feature completely useless for me. Looking at the comments on this thread, I'm assuming they haven't provided a fix for it yet. Guess will have to move to alternate solutions..