Analytics
5.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Counting of transition to the web site from the source

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I`l have advertising in on teaser network, cpc. This network show me x3 number of clicks on my advertisement, comparing to number of sessions from this network in analytics. 

I understand that if someone clicking on advertisement during one session, it still will be one session.

How can I check in analytics this number of transitions from this network?

Thanks!

Re: Counting of transition to the web site from the source

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Ruslan,

Thank you for your question.

It sounds like you are referring to perhaps Google Adwords or maybe AdSense when you mention “I`l have advertising in on teaser network, cpc”?

Anyway, I’d love to help you more with this problem but assuming it has not already been resolved I’ll need more information as to whether we are seeking information only for Google Analytics or Google Analytics with Adwords or some other combination.

Best,

Shannon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi!

Thank you for replying!
Yes, I mean other sources, not Adwords or AdSense. I`m giving advertisement in some other, services. And they has own calculation of clicks. And this number is much higher than the number of users or sessions I get on Google Analytics.

What kind of additional information I can provide to you about this?

Best regards,
Ruslan

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Ruslan,

My pleasure!

A snapshot of the different reports would help. Please be sure to remove any private information per the Community Guidelines:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Community-Guidelines/ba-p/475932

Also, while I do want to help my focuses are on Google services so I may not know enough about those advertising services you mentioned but let's give it a try.

Best,

Shannon