Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Conversions: showing "no Recent conversions"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to help for tool -> conversion in adwords

It is showing " no recent conversions"

Background:

I have a blog and send the leads to landing page of my client. I wanted to track the number of conversions happening through that landing page.

So I got my client to add the tracking code in the "Thank you " page which is displayed to lead after filling the contact details.

I also checked through google tag Assistant (Chrome extension) that the tracking code is good and no issues.

I am adding dummy leads in the landing page to test the code but it shows the details of the last seen time whenever I move courser over the "Tracking status" column , but not counting it. 

So please help me in this regards. If you need more information I can share.

Thanks in advance,

Satish

Re: Conversions: showing "no Recent conversions"

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

That means your tag is working, but you just don't have any conversions yet.

The "last seen" timestamp is telling you the last time the tag's page was viewed in any web browser (and that the tag was working correctly). But a pageview doesn't count as a conversion unless the page is viewed by somebody who clicked an ad from the tag's account.

So, the good news is the tag works, and people are visiting the page. The bad news is that none of those people have clicked your ad.

There's no technical issue here. Your campaign just isn't working.