Analytics
2.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Compare to past in Email reporting

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to figure out how to set up a reporting sent monthly by email including the amount of sessions per each month of the current year (or last 12 months would be fine as well). 

In Google Analytics I can set a custom time period and it is displayed exactly as it should. But I can't figure out how to send this "view" on a monthly automated basis by email. 

Any clues?

Re: Compare to past in Email reporting

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi
At the top of your custom report you will find a link called Email. If you click on that you will get a lightbox which will let you send and schedule emails as shown in the screenshot below.

Schedule-Repor.png

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Nik.
I do know one is able to sent scheduled email reportings but I didn't figure out how I can send a reporting including "data" from past time ranges.

e.g. Dimension month for the whole year:
Sessions June 2016
Sessions Mai June 2016
Sessions April June 2016
Sessions March June 2016
Sessions February June 2016
Sessions January June 2016

I can setup the custom reporting to display this information but I have to ad the time range on the upper right manually. This works well online but I didn't figure out how to send this by email on a monthly basis including all sessions per month.

Is there a solution for this requirement?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi
I am not sure if I understand your requirement but my guess is you want to schedule reports for period of last 12 months with Month being dimension.
If my assumption is correct.. Then
You can create a custom report with dimension as "Month Of the year" and metric as session (or whatever you want).
Then schedule the report as mentioned in previous post.
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog