Analytics
1.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Clients able to log in and view the number of hits for a particular page in a website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I own a directory type website where Businesses pay for a page to be created advertising their business and once a month I have set up an automatic Google Analytics report to be emailed to them of how many monthly hits their business page receives.

I just wanted to see if there was a more professional way to showing them their own monthly hits with more information such as logging in themselves but only being able to view their own page?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sarah M
May 2016

Re: Clients able to log in and view the number of hits for a particular page in a website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes and no...
To let them in Google Analytics would mean separate view for each business (maintenance nightmare)...

There are 3rd party tools that you could use to embed the reports to your website under individual URLs.

What kind of solution would be professional enough? Smiley Happy
--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sarah M
May 2016

Re: Clients able to log in and view the number of hits for a particular page in a website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes and no...
To let them in Google Analytics would mean separate view for each business (maintenance nightmare)...

There are 3rd party tools that you could use to embed the reports to your website under individual URLs.

What kind of solution would be professional enough? Smiley Happy
--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Antti