Analytics
2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Click through rate data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To Whom It May Concern,

I am conducting some benchmarking to compare the expected click through rate of certain social networking platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Indeed, etc.) and career sites (Career Builder, Monster, etc.). 

Further, what sites produce a higher click through rate for clients?

Would you happen to have data or reporting on the above?

Thank you!

Best,

Geronda 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Click through rate data

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Geronda I would think this would differ from site to site, the more a sites owner works towards being social media friendly and the more they are mentioned on social media the more likely they are to see traffic from social media.
My sites for instance are not social media acceptable and while I still get traffic from social media sites, the numbers are small. Now as we move forward the importance of a social media presence is being recognized by my employer and they are taking steps to improve our social media presence.
My current numbers are about 8% of all my traffic over the last 12 months has come from some social network or another with LinkedIn being my highest referral.