Analytics
2.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Cant see the Funnel Visualization on certain time period of the day in Google Analytics Premium.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi , We need to fix this issue ASAP , however this kind of strange issue.

Flight Centre Brand South Africa do face an issue in accessing the funnel report before 11am in the morning Johannesburg time .

They can see this report coming in after 11 am however they need to report these number before 11 am and hence its bit of inconvenience for the business.

I am attaching the screen short of Flight Centre ZA funnel  data in GA, Further we have recently moved to Analytics Premium could it be the migration issue . 

We tried on Chrome and IE. I hope this sheds some more light on the issue and you are able to help us. 

However these reports are accessible after 11am . around a noon time .

Regards

Thank You

Sai 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cant see the Funnel Visualization on certain time period of the day in Google Analytics Premium.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi :-)
Not seeing any screenshot .. you may want to try posting it again.
If Analytics Premium is being used, then likely it would be best for you to reach out to the dedicated Account Manager for assistance.
All GA Premium Accounts have dedicated managers to the best of my knowledge
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: Cant see the Funnel Visualization on certain time period of the day in Google Analytics Premium.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
@Bronwyn V is absolutely correct, you have support either through a re-seller or through Google direct. Even with that, there are data freshness issues if you are trying to look at today's data as the SLA is for a four hour window for most sites.

If you are referring to the Goal funnel visualization report (And not the Enhanced Ecommerce funnels) that report has many flaws and I'd suggest you instead look at the Goal Flow report as it's a truer representation of the funnel. Take a look and see if that report draws for the time period you need.

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn