Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot set up scheduled email for dashboard report for anything other than Frequency of "Once"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can Export a PDF of the monthly dashboard and can Email the report “once” but I cannot email frequencies for daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly. 

For frequencies longer than “once”, "loading...” displays for less than a second and then nothing happens and the dialog is still open. If I attempt to email the report once, the "loading..." stays up long enough for the system to generate the PDF then the dialog closes and I get the report in my email.

No idea what to do. Open to suggestions.

Thanks!

—Julia

1 Expert replyverified_user

Cannot set up scheduled email for dashboard report for anything other than Frequency of "Once"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Snarky V,

There has been a reported bug on file that you may be experiencing. The workaround has been to simply add a new user to your account (yourself with a different email) and then use that user to schedule the reports... and you should be good to go. If that works... you have encountered the bug, which the Google Engineers will get resolved at some point. 

Please let us know how this goes. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This doesn't appear to be the same bug that Google already knows about because adding a new gmail user to implement a scheduled email does not work for me.

Same exact behavior. 

So it appears that I am stuck doing these manually each month until Google realizes this is either a new bug or part of the existing bug and fixes.

Thanks for your advice BTW. It helps to narrow down the issues.

Julia