Analytics
3.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot scroll down in Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

From this morning the 'conversions' sub report in the left hand nav bar doesn't fully load, it's not until I click through to another sub report it finally loads so I can get to the conversions part of the reporting.

Using latest version of Chrome - 54.0.2840.71 m - has been happening since this morning - anyone else have this issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @David M,

I would log out of Google Analytics, then clear the browser cache (Ctrl+H), then open Google Chrome and verify there are no AdBlock, UBlock, or other browser extensions like these. Also, make sure you do not have zoom enabled and are using Chrome at 100%.

Next, log back in and see what happens... and let is know. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Cache cleared, no adblock, zoom is at default, still the same issue - the sub reports up to 'behavior' load but I have to click into a different report for the rest of the other reports to load. Rather frustrating and something that has only just started to happen since last week so I am guessing there has been an update somewhere as I had no issues previously.