Analytics
2.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Cannot complete support form as don't have Adwords customer ID.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there another way or am I excluded?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot complete support form as don't have Adwords customer ID.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi :-)
what is it you need help with?
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Would like to retry GA exam but I am restricted for 7 days. Not sure why this time restriction is in place (I certainly wasn't aware of it prior to taking the test) but am hoping I can ask for this to be lifted to meet a personal deadline. Is this possible?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Lyndal :-)
To the best of my knowledge the restriction cannot be lifted. I've been certified for a number of years and I cant remember a time a retake restriction was not in place for a non-passing exam result.
They do have the retake info listed on the following page:
https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6089828?hl=en

Good luck on your retake exam when you are able to do it, you should do fine! :-)

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bronwyn,
Thank you for your response. Unfortunate that a retake restriction is in place. Feels like a punishment if you consider that GA Fundamentals is given a course completion estimate of 6 hours.

Thank you again for your time.
Kind regards

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Lyndal :-)),
just to clarify, are you referring to a retake restriction for the 90 minute Google Analytics IQ exam that requires you to sign up at the Google Partners website?

Or the self study course GA Fundamentals offered by Analytics Academy that offers a single page Final Assessment?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Yes I am referring to the 90 minute Google Analytics IQ exam. The link below recommends taking the Fundamentals and Platform Principles courses to prepare although on the Partners exam page it recommended an additional two courses for ecommerce and mobile. Would you consider all four essential training?

https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6089738?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
From memory ecommerce and mobile were not topics to get stressed over.
That may have changed though since i last took the exam
If you have just done the exam then you will have a rough idea of the type of content in it.

On the partners page you have linked to, there is a link to a study guide
This is the page that has the study guide
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6370549

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, I have the study guide. I was uncertain about the two additional courses as I felt that some questions in the exam were not covered in Fundamentals or Platform Principles such as questions relating to Remarketing and Unique ID. I'll focus on the study guide as they are listed there at least. If I'm wrong I'll have another 7 days to ponder on it 😉

Thanks again,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You can always start new adwords campaign with a $100 free credit and cancel after.