Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Can't see adsense revenue by countries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

My adsense account and analytics are linked, also I've checked via google tag assistant implementation of analytics tracking code, it works well.

But when I want to check revenue by countries, for example, from March 1-4, it shows 0, yet in adsense account, you can see correct info by each country.

More strange that if i want to see revenue by countries for today, March 5, it shows revenue by each of the country, with correct sums.

I've noticed this problem about two weeks ago, before this, more than year everything worked perfectly for me.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Petro,

There's a few possible reasons for such a discrepancy: 

#1 You're using ad units that Google Analytics doesn't track: "Analytics only records data for AdSense content ad units, and doesn't include link units, search boxes, mobile ads, or any other AdSense products.

#2 You didn't include your Analytics tag on every page that is running AdSense content ad units. 

Source: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012185 

Check if one of these could be the reason for your discrepancy and get back to me! 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Yes, i have AdSense content ad units only

It's a wordpress site, so I've implemented code just in one file, it worked ok more than 6 months

And again, yesterday I was able to see stats by countries for March 5, but not now. Currently it's a March 6, and I can see stats only for this day.

Looks like data deletes every day for previous day, but I understand that Analytics doesn't work this way )