Analytics
2.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Can't fix "not pro" organic keywords!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I had this good old problem saying that I had "not provided" keywords, which accounted over 90% of my searches.

I found a tutorial to fix it, using a filter and so on...

Instead of that message, now I get dozens of "not pro" followed by the link of the page people landed in.

How can I fix this?

As I said, it's like 90% of my keywords; I could never take advantage of this because all that is left is a bunch of random keywords.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't fix "not pro" organic keywords!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You can't fix (not provided). You just can't. Organic search keywords are gone. The only case where you see actual organic keywords is linked to paid search.
Anyone telling you otherwise is trying to sell you something.

Sure, you have "upgraded" Search Console integration reports but that will only get you so far.

My 2 cents, a rant and a reality check at http://juliencoquet.com/en/2013/01/30/not-provided-is-here-to-stay-deal-with-it/?utm_id=tcen
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Max,
There is no way to find exact keyword that comes under (not provided). Yes there are many tutorials on unlock (not provided) but that doesn't give you exact keywords list. I hope you are aware that why keywords comes under (not provided).

Please also check this post @ https://blog.kissmetrics.com/unlock-keyword-not-provided/

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
There is no such thing as "unlocking keywords".
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Oh, god, I have seen so many tutorials, I couldn't imagine it was
impossible.

It's so disappointing... I have around 3300 organic a per month, and 3k are
not provided Smiley Sad

Well, thank you all.

--
*Att.*, *Romário Carvalho*.
Industrial Designer & Social Media

*Let's Get Social!*