Analytics
3.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Can't find the User-Id Coverage report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have enabled User-Id tracking, both in my tracking code and by setting up the reporting view in Google Analytics.  I can see the new User ID view I created in my list of available profiles and it's populating with data but when I select the profile and try to navigate or find the user id coverage report I can't find the report.

Can anyone help me with this please or has anyone had similar issues setting this up?

Thanks,

Imran

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't find the User-Id Coverage report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Imran,

Have you tried looking under Audience > Behaviour?

More information about that, including a screen shot, can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3123670?hl=en
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

If you want to see the actual user id as a dimension, I would suggest to create a new custom dimension and store the user id in it too.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Imran,

The userID coverage report is only visible in non-userID views in the profile. UserID-views collect only data from sessions where the user id is sent. You need a normal view for viewing how many sessions are under userID and how many are not.

You can find it from Audience > Behaviour

BR,

Kimmo