Analytics
2.4K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I managing about 8 sites that are within the same organization - I usually send out a report monthly of those sites by exporting the overviews as a pdf.  I've run into an issue that's been happening for a few days now.  Whenever I attempt to export out the overview as a pdf I just get an error message:

"An Error Has Occurred

We're sorry. The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes."

This has been going on for about 3 days now.  Any ideas?  I can export in all the other file types.  I've also attempted exporting out other data from other sites and it still just gives me the error message.  

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kenneth K
December 2015

Re: Can't export to a pdf

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you try in a different browser.

Re: Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I attempted it in Chrome and Firefox and it did not work prior to posting this. However, I just tried it in Safari of all things, it did export.

Thanks!

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can't export to a pdf
I have tried different browsers and nothing works.

The issue occurs when I add a RegEx and try to export a pdf.

This issue just started for me on Jan 12, 2017.

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue. Tried IE, Firefox and Chrome but all error when exporting PDF with a regex filter applied.

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you able to download PDFs now.

I am facing this issue from Feb 3 rd 2017.

Can you please guide me in fixing this

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue - any reports I've set up using a RegEx filter will NOT export to PDF. They do export fine in other formats (CSV, XLSX). I suppose I could create my own graph from that XLSX data but that kind of defeats the purpose of offering/showing a PDF export! I can't say when this started exactly but I began noticing a few days ago. 

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue. Please help!

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem.

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having the same issue, submitted report to Google but haven't heard anything back.  Until then, the only temp solution I have found is to send the PDF per email.  This isn't efficient, but at least you can get the report in a PDF format.