Analytics
2.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I managing about 8 sites that are within the same organization - I usually send out a report monthly of those sites by exporting the overviews as a pdf.  I've run into an issue that's been happening for a few days now.  Whenever I attempt to export out the overview as a pdf I just get an error message:

"An Error Has Occurred

We're sorry. The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes."

This has been going on for about 3 days now.  Any ideas?  I can export in all the other file types.  I've also attempted exporting out other data from other sites and it still just gives me the error message.  

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kenneth K
December 2015

Re: Can't export to a pdf

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you try in a different browser.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kenneth K
December 2015

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you try in a different browser.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I attempted it in Chrome and Firefox and it did not work prior to posting this. However, I just tried it in Safari of all things, it did export.

Thanks!

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can't export to a pdf
I have tried different browsers and nothing works.

The issue occurs when I add a RegEx and try to export a pdf.

This issue just started for me on Jan 12, 2017.

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue. Tried IE, Firefox and Chrome but all error when exporting PDF with a regex filter applied.

Can't export to a pdf

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Are you able to download PDFs now.

I am facing this issue from Feb 3 rd 2017.

Can you please guide me in fixing this

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue - any reports I've set up using a RegEx filter will NOT export to PDF. They do export fine in other formats (CSV, XLSX). I suppose I could create my own graph from that XLSX data but that kind of defeats the purpose of offering/showing a PDF export! I can't say when this started exactly but I began noticing a few days ago. 

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue. Please help!

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem.

Can't export to a pdf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having the same issue, submitted report to Google but haven't heard anything back.  Until then, the only temp solution I have found is to send the PDF per email.  This isn't efficient, but at least you can get the report in a PDF format.