Analytics
5.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Can I get a report showing conversions/revenue of a certain brand

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In Source/Medium report - is it possible to filter the data so the report shows under columns Ecommerce Conversion Rate, Transactions and Revenue only data of a selected Product Brand?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Mart, 

You can indeed get a more drilled down report for 'Product Brand' by doing the following: 

'Conversions' > 'Overview' > Select 'Product Brand' and click "View Full Report" (bottom right hand corner). 

Additionally you can create a 'segment' to filter for a specific Product Brand by doing the following: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3124493?hl=en 

Let me know if this answers your question! 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Joshua,

Thanks for your help!

I'm looking for a bit more special report. We sell different brands in our online store. I would like to send a report to the brand owners showing statistics of where people are coming from to their landing page, how well their product pages are working and also conversions/revenue of their products. But the conversions/revenue data by default includes all products bought on our website.

I have looked through your proposed solutions and couldn't find a way to produce such a report with 'segments' or under 'Conversions' tab.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Mart,

Can you please try following?

'Conversions' -> 'E-commerce' -> 'Product Performance' click on 'Product Brand tab'. Click on(or use filter) the brand that you want to analyze and use a segment with source/medium filter (or add 'Source/Meduim' as Secondary dimension into the report)

I hope this helps you!

Regards