Analytics
2.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Can I get Adsense click and revenue in BigQuery using the Analytics 360 BigQuery export?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We recently setup an export of our Analytics 360 data for use in BigQuery.  One of the main reasons we would like the data is so we can build queries that correlate Adsense clicks and revenue with other dimensions of our data.  Now that the Analytics 360 data is showing up in BigQuery I don't see the same type of Adsense data I can see through the Google Analytics web interface.  Is Adsense For Content data included in the BigQuery export?  It doesn't seem to appear in the export schema (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3437719?hl=en&ref_topic=3416089) but maybe I'm missing something?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Can I get Adsense click and revenue in BigQuery using the Analytics 360 BigQuery export?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Not entirely helpful, but if you're using BigQuery then you likely have a Premium Partner - you could contact them for help?

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.