Can I change the Gmail linked to my analytics
Re: Can I change the Gmail linked to my analytics
Yes it is possible. Please follow the below steps.
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the ACCOUNT, PROPERTY, or VIEW column (depending upon whether you want to add the user at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the new email address for your Google Account.
- select “Administrator” for the role
- Click Add.
That’s it! If all went well, when the you logs in to Google Analytics, you will see the account and all of the data. After confirmed that it’s all working, You can remove old id from same 'User Management' tab.
Hope this helps.