Analytics
5.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Bounce rate 100% from a specific page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi my question is this. If I've 10'0% BR from a specific page that isn't a landing page, it means that anyway the users land in that page from some link or source? Because if they came from a previous page of if they decide to visit another page, the bounce rate should not be 100%, right?

Thanks in advance

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Saverio,

Yes you are right. if you have 100% bounce rate on that page this means users landed on that page and did not navigate on your website(There was no interactive GA event as well). It might also be spam/bot. You can investigate its source by adding source/medium dimension as secondary dimension on your landing page report.

I hope this helps

Regards

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

The percentage of single-page sessions in which there was no interaction with the page. A bounced session has a duration of 0 seconds. Learn more 

Re: Bounce rate 100% from a specific page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @Güney K

Güney K wrote:

Hi Saverio,

Yes you are right. if you have 100% bounce rate on that page this means users landed on that page and did not navigate on your website(There was no interactive GA event as well). It might also be spam/bot. You can investigate its source by adding source/medium dimension as secondary dimension on your landing page report.

I hope this helps

Regards

Guney. I checked it. I show you this screenshot. How do you interpret the data?

ben.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

And another question is, How could be spam if the Avg. T on page is 00:02:27?

Many thanks!

S

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Saverio G
May

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Saverio,

Please use 'Landing Pages' report when you use source dimension. Please do following:

Go to 'Behavior -> Site Content -> Landing Pages' then click on the page path '/Benefits' then click on 'Source' tab and add 'Domain Network' as secondary dimension. 

Also, if that page is indexed on google, it is possible the users ended up on that page and just bounced from it(or from another source).

Regards