Analytics
4.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Bounce Rate Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am very new in using Google Analytics, but we are trying to figure out how many people drop/bounce sessions once they get the the shipping portion of our checkout and see the shipping price. How can i set this up in GA to see this information?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bounce Rate Help

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Their are probally several ways to do this, one would be to use the advance filter to look at only the shipping page and see what your bounce rate is. So if your shipping page was as an example shipping.html you could enter /shipping.html in the advance filter box (looks like a search box and has the word advanced next to it). I think the best place to do this would be at the following location Behavior>Site Content>All Pages. Try it and see if it gies you the data you are looking for. Others might chime in with alternatives but this should be one way to get the information.

Re: Bounce Rate Help

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Chelsea,
I would suggest you to implement enhanced ecommerce tracking. If you install enhanced ecommerce tracking on your website, then you will see following

1>Shopping Behavior Analysis

2> Checkout Behavior Analysis

and many more.

Please check below article for more info

https://www.optimizesmart.com/understanding-enhanced-ecommerce-tracking-universal-analytics/

Thanks