Analytics
1.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Blogger Stats

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I currently have a blog on Blogger, and I just want to check on my blog stats as far as pageviews, and unique visitors.

My pageviews on Blogger is a different number from what I see on Google Analytics, what's the right number? Also, Blogger doesn't show unique visitors, how do I see this on Google Analytics?

I would appreciate any help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Blogger Stats

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
Comparing blogger stats to GA is a bit like comparing apples to oranges. 
Neither is incorrect, they both track in different ways so will give differing numbers.
GA is for looking at trends over time.. so even if the numbers differ to blogger.. unless you get any huge and or sudden increases or decreases in that difference, if it remains fairly steady and constant.. then I wouldn't be too concerned by the difference.

If you log into GA and go to the Audience > Overview page, then the Users displayed will be unique for whatever date range you have selected at the upper right of the report in the date panel.

To learn more about the reports available in GA, i highly recommend the free learning resource Analytics Academy
The following is the first module and unit 5 covers the standard reports

https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle.com/course/1

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here