Analytics
1.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

BigQuery Historical Data for more than 13 months / 10 mil hits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've been using GA API to create custom views for a client. Since the data is sampled, the suggestion was that we need to use BigQuery in order to get raw data.

I've been trying to find out what the limitations of BigQuery are and I came across this:

Once the linkage is complete, data should start flowing to your BigQuery project within 24 hours. 1 file will be exported each day that contains the previous day’s data, and 3 files will be exported each day that contain the current day's data. We will provide a historical export of the smaller of 10 billion hits or 13 months of data within 4 weeks after the integration is complete.

Since the client wants to have data for more than 13 months, I'm curious to know if that's possible at all. (If so, how long do we need to wait before seeing any data prior to 13 months?

Anyone with similar experience?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone? Still haven't found an answer to this, hope someone can help...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been trying to figure out that too, don't know if google can give you data for more than 10 bil / 13 months. Let me know if you find the answer somewhere.