Analytics
3.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Benchmarking Reports do not show any data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I haven't used the Benchmarking reports in a while, but they are definitely enabled and used to have data.

Any help how to fix the problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anna N
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
At the top of the Benchmarking reports, have you selected an Industry Vertical, Country/Region and a Size by daily sessions setting.
I found mine showed no data as well until I made a selection for Size by daily sessions setting even though it was showing as having 0-99 initially selected by default

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anybody have another solution to this? My GA account has Benchmarking enabled and I've tried solving it by changing the size ofdaily sessions like Bronwyn had said. Didn't work. Any other thoughts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having this problem as well. Benchmark reports were working for me up until a month ago and now I see no data at all. Changing the options for industry or daily sessions doesn't fix anything.