Analytics
4.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Benchmark reports - Fashion retailer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI!

I' working with a fashion retailer and I would like to see some benchmark stats.  Sadly in Google Analytics benchmarking reports I can't to see any good categories to compare. Any suggestions which one will be the most accurate industry to compare?

Thanks. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Benchmark reports - Fashion retailer

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Carla,

I see what you mean - there is "Retail Trade" (but also containing non-fashion) and "All Fashion and Style" (but also containing non-retail).

I think the best you can do here is to take a look at both, see what the differences (in seasonalities, general trends etc.) are, and then a use some guesswork to value their respectice influence in your actual industry. Maybe it's even better as it is because you might discriminate potential retail influences from fashion influences.

Christoph

Re: Benchmark reports - Fashion retailer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Carla,

This is exactly what we're working on. We have published some general benchmarks available to view at http://www.littledata.co.uk/benchmark to help companies understand how their marketing efforts are paying off. You already can get benchmarks individual to your site and we are working further to expand them to a whole range of other categories, industries etc.