Analytics
2.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Behavior Flow Unhelpful

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When looking at my behavior flow, I only see one page showing and that is the homepage. It is not registering any of the other pages on the site.

We are using an Angular site, I'm not sure if this is a problem. I have attached a picture of what the behavior flow looks like below.

I want to see the full interaction throughout the site but this is all I see. Help!

Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 3.45.53 PM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Behavior Flow Unhelpful

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Leslie :-)
I have very little knowledge of Angular, but it does seem to pain ppl in regards to tracking the pageviews in GA

You may want to possibly look into something such as Angulartics
http://angulartics.github.io/

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Leslie
January 2017

Re: Behavior Flow Unhelpful

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Great source @Bronwyn V!

Leslie, if you're running a single-page application, where content is served dynamically without page reloads, you'll need to modify your GA or GTM configuration.

Typically single-page apps use anchor links, where following a link keeps you on the same page but jumps the browser to some anchored position.

If you're using GTM on your site, you can pretty easily track for example strings of characters (URL fragments) that follow a hash mark (#) in the URL.

Here you can find a couple of great articles where you can learn about that: first, second & third.

Cheers,

Taavi

Behavior Flow Unhelpful

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thanks @Taavi Kalvi :-))

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Behavior Flow Unhelpful

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Respect @Bronwyn V! I personally think that your answer was way better than mine. Really great source, haven't seen it before. Smiley Wink

Cheers,

Taavi