Analytics
4.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Basic advice for compiling and sharing reports?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!  I'm new to Google Analytics.  I have created a nice little set of 9 reports under my Shortcuts.  I would like to be able to generate a single PDF document with all 9 reports.  (I'm presenting some basic information on our website at a staff meeting.)

Is there a way to do this?

Also, I have 4-5 other sites that I would like to do the same thing for. Is there a way I can copy the collection of shortcuts over to my other website accounts?

Thanks for your help,

~Jeremy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Basic advice for compiling and sharing reports?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Jeremy,

Unfortunately, shortcuts are not yet sharable. And; unfortunately, ever since V5 of the UI; reports come as separate PDF's instead of a bound document. You can, of course use Acrobat to combine multiple PDF's into one document but GA wont do it for you.

That said, you can take a shortcut report and click on "email" and schedule a report to be delivered to you automatically. Once you've created the first report (weekly, monthly or quarterly) you can add the rest of your reports to the same email but, alas, they will be delivered in one email but each reports comes as individual attachments.

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn