Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

BUG on custom reports?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've tried to create a new custom report but.. not possible, there's a message on the custom report editor that says:

'Funnel' type disabled. You can't mix funnel and non-funnel tabs.
Non 'Funnel' types disabled. Custom reports with funnel tabs can only contain funnel tabs.

I'm not able to add dimensions or metrics and save report neither. I have check it in some others accounts and I yes I can make them, but I have found out that in these cases, there's a new report type available : 'Funnel BETA' 

Why can I create custom reports just on some views? Could that error be related with this new report type 'Funnel BETA'? 

Re: BUG on custom reports?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
anyone?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You are not alone !!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I ran into this bug today. It seems if I've applied a Filter to a report (in this case a Regex filter) in a custom report, I'm unable to add Acquisition metrics (except for 'Organic Search'). I wanted to add Default Channel Grouping but couldn't.

My workaround was to add Default Channel Grouping as a secondary dimension when viewing the report (vs. adding on Edit) but I then had to export and manually tally the Channel Grouping stats. Could probably also do this via a segment and get around the manual tally, but I wanted to have all the data in a custom report.