Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Assisted Conversions & Multi Channel reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ASSISTEDCONVERSION.png

Hello Guys,

I request you guys to clear my doubt.  I was checking the assisted conversion, Then i checked the  Assisted/ Last click or Direct conversion, It has the less value than others , so does it means the paid search has more involvement in Converting the visitor or assisting it, I know if it is nearing 0 it means it is helping in conversion.

I clicked the first click interaction Analysis , There it shows the Direct traffic has value nearing " 0 " ,  So it means Direct traffic is helpful in converting .

I checked the Accquistion - > All Traffic - > Channel  report , i noticed, Direct and Referral have higher Transcation rate, High  Ecommerce Transcation Value and number of transcations.

So this is my situation, Can you guys please help.

Thanks

Shiva

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Shiva B the ratio in the last column is just a helper index which says is the channel more the closer (meaning last click) when the number is between 0 and 1 OR assisting or first channel inside the conversion path when the number is > 1. 

Kind regards,

Zorin

Web analyst @ escapestudio.net

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Zorin ,

Thanks for your reply. After looking into the screenshot , can you please tell me , The Paid traffic is helpful in assisting conversion or closing conversion.

If i clear this one, then i will clear all my doubts regarding MCF Reporting Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shiva B
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Shiva B paid search is more of a closer than an assisting channel.

Kind regards,

Zorin

Web analyst @ escapestudio.net