Analytics
2.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Assisted Conversion Value and Ecommerce Revenue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm looking at an assisted conversions report at AdWords keyword level to try and determine the value of each of our PPC keywords. I've retrieved all the adwords keywords from Sept 1 to Jan 25, and put them all into a spreadsheet along with the first, last and assisted conversions/values. 

I thought this was going to be fairly straightforward but there's a few keywords which have ecommerce revenue attributed to them but no first/last/assisted value. How can a PPC keyword have revenue attributed to it without  having a first/last/assisted value? I thought at first that the revenue would be purely direct but then remembered that last click also includes direct. The values I'm looking at are definitely PPC only so it's not like the revenue is from a different channel and therefore not involving PPC.

There's probably an obvious answer but I'm flummoxed! Grateful for any help Smiley Happy

Re: Assisted Conversion Value and Ecommerce Revenue

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi!

It's not the same issue but it can help you to understand better how "Assisted Conversions" report works https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Using-AdWords-with-Google/Top-conversion-paths-amp-remarke...

Sergey