Analytics
5.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Any readable analytics reporting resources

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

Are there any products that will give a cleaner more concise version of the "in-house" Analytics Reports?

Thanks!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Not sure what you mean with "in-house".....can you give some more details please?

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I'm sorry. poor choice of words ! 

I meant the Analytics reports you can create on the Analytics platform. Whether there are any third party websites that connect with Analytics and provide more concise visually appealing reporting.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
April

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

aha, I see. Yes there are. You can go a long way with Google Sheets and the GA add-on tool, which has the advantage of being free but the disadvantage of being limited in functionality and options for visualisation. As for paid for tools, there are many out there and most offer some kind of trial period. Personally, I've used Klipfolio the most and, although it can be sometimes complex, the online support is awesome and the possibilities for visualisation are extensive. There's also Google's own data studio which looks good, but I've not really tried it out.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.