Analytics
6.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Android Content Experiments with Tag Manager not showing any sessions after several days

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

EDIT: The up-to-date information on this issue is maintained on StackOverflow: http://stackoverflow.com/q/36154375/2464728

Hey guys,

I followed the steps here to the letter and set up a content experiment for our Android app:

We've had Analytics in our app for several months now, it's definitely tracking screen views, events, goals etc, the Tag Manager container is linked to the Analytics property, I'm sure I'm looking at the correct property and the container is published (for 3 days now).

While inside the app I'm getting data for the different variations from the container, even after 3 days I still don't see any sessions in Analytics. It's really frustrating.

Is there some secret sauce not mentioned in the above guide, or could there be some beginners mistake that comes to mind that I could be making? 

Is there something I have to explicitly do from inside the app to make the sessions count? According to the guide I linked above, there shouldn't be.

All help is greatly appreciated!