Analytics
5.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics showing realtime but not historical data from past two days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings,

I am having problem with google analytics, the problem is google analytics not showing any data, No views nothing. I already waited for 5 days but still nothing. I added google analytics plugin on my website but didnt worked. I am using theme.co with lot of plugins. I can share more details if needed. 

www.somroo.com

I really need to fix that issue. Waiting for your expert opinion. 

Thanks in advance.

Awais^

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analytics showing realtime but not historical data from past two d

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Check no filters are applied to GA views.

You can easily debug on the website with GA debugger:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jnkmfdileelhofjcijamephohjechhna

You can check in chrome, console tab with 'Preserve log' turned ON.

Best Regards,
A.T.

'Star' or 'Accept as Solution' if it helped.

Re: Analytics showing realtime but not historical data from past two d

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Let me check.

I already checked applying filters and added on search console. but didnt work before. Will try one more time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - sorry to rehash this but thought it would be better than to start another thread.... I "think" have done the above, removed all filters for analytics and still return no results.. both on PC, Notebook, Ipad & iphone obviously running different OS.. is there a dashboard I can import that might help? 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Julie, best to start a new thread, relevant to your site/situation :-)

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Analytics Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here