AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics showing "No Hits"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, my website is... www.naijatechjobs.com.

I am having a no hits notification in analytics. Please, what could I have done wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kickstart B
July 2016

Re: Analytics showing "No Hits"

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kickstart,

On my side it looks like everything is working fine. I suggest the following:
1) Wait 24 hrs for the data to populate as per the Data Latency https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Reports/How-long-does-it-take-before-I-start-seeing-traffi...
2) Make sure that you are looking at the analytics with the UA code ending in 756-1

Thanks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kickstart B
July 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kickstart,

On my side it looks like everything is working fine. I suggest the following:
1) Wait 24 hrs for the data to populate as per the Data Latency https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Reports/How-long-does-it-take-before-I-start-seeing-traffi...
2) Make sure that you are looking at the analytics with the UA code ending in 756-1

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Kickstart,

your analytics code is working fine, you should check real time visitors, this will let you know.

cheers

Analytics showing "No Hits"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Me to having a similar problem. Recently I updated my Robots.txt file for my website thinkpondservices.com Immediately from the next day traffic becomes zero and analytics displayed notification No Hits. Please tell me what should i have to do?

Thanks In Advance

SaiRam Swamy Adapa