Analytics
1.7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics reporting Adsense revenue in Dollars

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have set the settings on my Analytics view to show currencies in Euro but it is still reporting the Adsense revenues in Dollars. I have checked this against my Adsense account and it is definitely reporting it in Dollars, as opposed to incorrectly showing the Dollar symbol for Euro amounts. 

How can I update this to show in Euros? 

Thanks,

Cillian

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem here.... Did you find a solution or can anyone help us please...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can change the currency for a view by going to Admin: View Settings: Currency displayed as and setting it to Euro. As far as I can tell, this setting does nothing for your reported AdSense revenue, however.

Instead, open a report with your AdSense revenue and click Send Feedback at the bottom of the screen. Include a message to Google about the reported revenue being in the wrong currency. If a few thousand people send the same feedback, there is a slight chance that a Google engineer might take a look at the problem.

PS: Is the currency conversion correct for you? I’m seeing a double currency-conversion in my AdSense Publisher reports in Analytics (from NOK->USD and then that result again as USD->NOK.)