Analytics
2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics is unresponsive

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This issue has affected us all day. Whenever we try to log into our company's Google Analytics account it is completely unresponsive. Visually the page appears to load but the loading message remains at the top of the screen. When we try to click on anything, the browser tab crashes.

We have tried accessing Analytics with fresh installs of Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge; the same thing happens.

When accessing Analytics through Firefox we are shown the following message:

analytics script bug.png

I am able to access my own personal Analytics accounts and everything works fine so this problem seems to be limited to the company's account. 

Any thoughts on how we can fix this?

Re: Analytics is unresponsive

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Exact is happening here, and script is blocking at same place

Script: https://ssl.gstatic.com/analytics/20170601/app/js/js.js:55

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Terence,

I'm so glad to read your message because I was about to become crazy with this... I have the exact same problem since this morning...

We are running on GA 360 and I contacted the support team around 11am (France time) but so far, they didn't reproduce the issue on their side.

If it can help you, try to go trhough Chrome in the meantime, it's still freezing but at least, it's more usable than on Firefox!

I hope it will be solved soon,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem, I'm also able to access my personal Analytics account, but when I try to access company's account via different browsers, I log in, but then freeze, with message