Analytics
5.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics is not tracking ecommerce

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i am new to google

i have a website thru my real estate office. I added the analytics and it was working fine but it stopped showing any additonal activity after january 19

What do i do?

thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analytics is not tracking ecommerce

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Bob M, can you share any more information regarding the problem? Probably best thing to do is to share your website here so we can take a look and check the health of your tracking code. That will help us narrow down the possible source of the problems.

Cheers.
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi my web address is www.BobSellsMaine.com thanks for your help [http://images-static.moxiworks.com/static/images/br/tmren/tmren-115x44.png]Robert Magazu | Maine Real Estatewww.bobsellsmaine.com Welcome to my website Buying or selling? I can help you. I am a licensed Real Estate Broker, with speciality certifications which include SRES ( senior real estate ...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Thanks, Bob. I was able to take a look at the site, and looks like the tracking is working. I was able to see pageview hits go through at least.

Did you add a filter that may be filtering out your data? You can also try to install a Chrome plugin called GA Debugger, and if you have that installed, you will be able to see your hits going through to GA.
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I will check. Where would I find the filters? Thank you

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
The filters would be located under your Account settings from the Google Analytics UI, called "All Filters". You will be able to see which views any particular filter is being applied to.

Remember to check with GA Debugger. Sometimes there may be a hiccup in the GA data processing, so you may seem to miss data but it's just lagging behind. At the same time it's unusual for it to be for so long, too.