Analytics
4.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics intelligence?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

On the mobile phone app for Google Analytics, I have something called Analytics Intelligence. It gives me all sorts of useful pointers to things I need to check out about my stats and websites, for example it says things like 'the top 10 performing pages in organic search are not converting as well as other pages'. I can click on it and find out more.

But ... I can't find the same thing in the regular, desktop version of analytics. I've hunted high and low and would love to be able to see the same thing on a larger screen. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

Linda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Linda P
May 2017

Analytics intelligence?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Linda P,

I don't think that exact feature has been incorporated into the full version yet.  Google did make an addition today that is similar.  If you log into the full site version you'll see an "intelligence" button in the top right page.  That feature will let you ask Analytics questions and then dynamically return the answers.  Pretty cool but not quite the same as the app.

Enjoy,

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Linda P
May 2017

Analytics intelligence?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Linda P,

I don't think that exact feature has been incorporated into the full version yet.  Google did make an addition today that is similar.  If you log into the full site version you'll see an "intelligence" button in the top right page.  That feature will let you ask Analytics questions and then dynamically return the answers.  Pretty cool but not quite the same as the app.

Enjoy,

Analytics intelligence?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the heads up. I think they must be rolling it out still as I don't have the button yet Jared, I shall wait with bated breath. :-)