Analytics
2.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I created a private dashboard using one of our existing templates. However, I am not able to email it to anyone. A message saying: Internal Error. Please try again later. Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request, shows.

I deleted my cache and history and restarted chrome and explorer, it did not work. I also disabled all my extensions, still no luck. Can anyone help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm having the same issue with creating an email report. I think it may be under high load because it is the end of the month and they are sending lots of reports today?

Re: Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Maybe, I am not certain on the exact reason. But I hope there is a solution to fix it asap.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm having this same issue. Both on our corporate work GA accounts that we manage for customers, where we need to set up the automated email reports, as well as my personal GA account. I've tried in an incognito window as well to ensure it's not a pluggin issue. Using latest version of Chrome using Mac OSX.

In both cases, when I try to set up an "Email Report" and set the frequency (I tried weekly and monthly) and then hit the "Send" button, I receive the error message:

Internal Error. Please try again later.
Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can also confirm that it does not work after deleting cookies. Trying on three browsers and two workstations. No luck.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same problem here, been happening for two days straight now

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
I am having the same issue so I am sure it is an issue on GA part. They will eventually fix it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same issue. Getting an error while trying to set up a monthly email report from the Dashboard in ALL of our thousands of GA accounts. We have eliminated browser concerns, add ons, as well as local server issues (we re-created the error off site). Even went as far as creating a new analytics account off-site with a brand new copy of all 3 browsers we use (FF, Chrome, and *ick...Safari). Hey, Google...It's you. It's not me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I'm also seeing this across multiple profiles I manage. Any updates on what the issue is or fixes? ga-email-bug.jpg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here.