Analytics
2.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics for AMP broken?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there,

I started using AMP two weeks ago. Everything worked fine and I had several hundred visitors per day. Now, suddenly, the number completly flatlined, it is like 5 to 10 visitors per day. I have no indexing issues and the articles are still shown in the mobile search. Everything seems to be working just fine. I tested the live-tracking by visiting an AMP-page by myself, that is also working. Any idea what could be wrong here?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analytics for AMP broken?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
You should have AMP tracking set up in its own Property - have you changed any filters? Are you using amp-pixel or amp-analytics?

Re: Analytics for AMP broken?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's a own property and I'm using analytics. It was working just fine in the beginning. It's just that my visits declined almost totally, besides the articles are still ranking good for a major keyword. It could be both - analytics not working or google not showing amp articles. I don't know how to find out. Smiley Happy If I'm visiting a amp page myself, it definitly works as it's supposed to. No issues.