Analytics
4.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Analytics don't track data from 12 of 18 pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all!

My website is made in Wordpress with the theme Genesis. When i past the tracking code to the theme settings in the header area, Analytics only tracks data from 6 of 18 pages on my website.

What to do??

Best Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @DDyrlund,

Either your theme is not inserting the code correctly, the code itself is not correct or there is a filter excluding the traffic from those pages.

Install this extension in Google Chrome and open the pages that analytics is not tracking. The extension will show you if there is a problem with your code.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tag-assistant-by-google/kejbdjndbnbjgmefkgdddjlbokphdefk

Hope it helps,

Google Analytics Rising Star | Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.' Learn how here!
Analytics Consultant at Carloseo.com - Find me on Twitter | Email me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Carlos, 

I have already tried using the tag assistant. Its shows the following message for all of the pages with no tracking:"This page did not send a hit, but other recorded pages on the same domain did send hits. Most likely, this page was not properly tagged with the Google Analytics tracking code."

Do you know what i can do then?

Thanks in advance