Analytics
2.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Adwords tracking did not working for renewal payment

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are not able to track the renewal payment in GA rest everything is working on after migrating application on WordPress Engine hosting. GA Script is hitting every time but renewal product not showing in "Sales performance".

Thanks

Ashwaney

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In case of contact Plz call on +91 9643481702

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi GA could stand for Analytics or Adwords, so it's hard to know which area you are talking about. If you are talking about sales tracking, make sure you have installed all conversion tracking where it should be. Ether contact the WordPress plugin developer or ask your web developer for more info.

The best bet would be to check the plugin or theme you are using and consult with your web developer.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, We are talking about sales tracking. We have checked all and found that things are working fine at our end. We have checked and found that Google analytics script is hitting every time for purchase/order and return 200 (ok) response but renewal payment order not found in sales performance.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

I have moved this thread to Google Analytics as the question was asked in Google Adwords > Google Shopping. Your question is related to Analytics, I hope someone here can answer your question.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’