Analytics
2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Acquisition shows organic search=200 but search console all zeros?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Acquisition Overview shows that we got 200 sessions via organic search but when I click into Search Console, all the data is flat-lined at 0. Shouldn't these two views show the same number, 200? Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you so much!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Acquisition shows organic search=200 but search console all zeros?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi, Search Console data only flows into Google Analytics after a while, usually around 48 hours.
so that could explain why you have different figures.
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Re: Acquisition shows organic search=200 but search console all zeros?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Julien,

Thank you for the quick reply! I don't think this is the issue because I'm looking at data from June 17, which is almost a week ago already, and we got 63 sessions that day via organic search according to Acquisition>All Traffic>Source/Medium. However, when I go into Search Console impressions are all at 0 for both Queries and Landing Pages reports including June 17. 

Am I misunderstanding the link between organic search sessions in the acquisition report and impressions in the search console reports?