AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Acquisition shows organic search=200 but search console all zeros?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Acquisition Overview shows that we got 200 sessions via organic search but when I click into Search Console, all the data is flat-lined at 0. Shouldn't these two views show the same number, 200? Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you so much!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Acquisition shows organic search=200 but search console all zeros?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi, Search Console data only flows into Google Analytics after a while, usually around 48 hours.
so that could explain why you have different figures.
VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Re: Acquisition shows organic search=200 but search console all zeros?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Julien,

Thank you for the quick reply! I don't think this is the issue because I'm looking at data from June 17, which is almost a week ago already, and we got 63 sessions that day via organic search according to Acquisition>All Traffic>Source/Medium. However, when I go into Search Console impressions are all at 0 for both Queries and Landing Pages reports including June 17. 

Am I misunderstanding the link between organic search sessions in the acquisition report and impressions in the search console reports?