AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

54 page views and only one from the UK? Definite inaccuracy...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So on my google analytics account, it claims that my website has only got 54 views and only one of those views were in the UK. Now I myself have viewed my website numerous times from the UK so this doesn't make any sense. I also know that relatives and friends have also been looking at it from the UK. Also, I sent out a shout out email using wix, and the shoutout statistics says that the website has been viewed 77 times just from the shoutout. I have also shared it on multiple social media accounts and know for sure that the website has been viewed significantly more than 54 times in the UK only. I've desperately been trying to contact somebody but cannot find any contact number or email address that is direct to google analytics... 

Re: 54 page views and only one from the UK? Definite inaccuracy...

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Please check for:
Any filters at the GA view level.

You can easily debug on the website with GA debugger:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jnkmfdileelhofjcijamephohjechhna

You can check in chrome, console tab with 'Preserve log' turned ON.

Best Regards,
GA Guru.

'Star' or 'Accept as Solution' if it helped.