AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Learn to identify referral spam traffic, as well as best practices to reduce referral spam in your Google Analytics account

Guide Me
star_border

Vitaly rules google ☆*:。゜゚・*ヽ(^ᴗ^)ノ*・゜゚。:*☆ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ಠ益ಠ)(ಥ‿ಥ)(ʘ‿ʘ)ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ヽ(゚Д゚)ノʕ•̫͡•ʔᶘ

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to stop this spam URL in Google Analytical

Vitaly rules google ☆*:。゜゚・*ヽ(^ᴗ^)ノ*・゜゚。:*☆ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ಠ益ಠ)(ಥ‿ಥ)(ʘ‿ʘ)ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ヽ(゚Д゚)ノʕ•̫͡•ʔᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ(=^ ^=)oO

1 Expert replyverified_user

Vitaly rules google ☆*:。゜゚・*ヽ(^ᴗ^)ノ*・゜゚。:*☆ ¯_(ツ)_/¯(ಠ益ಠ)(ಥ‿ಥ)(ʘ‿ʘ)ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ヽ(゚Д゚)ノʕ•̫͡•ʔᶘ

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Check out this article, you can stop most of the spams with those filters.
https://www.ohow.co/ultimate-guide-to-removing-irrelevant-traffic-in-google-analytics/

Vitaly rules google ☆*:。゜゚・*ヽ(^ᴗ^)ノ*・゜゚。:*☆ ¯_(ツ)_/¯(ಠ益ಠ)(ಥ‿ಥ)(ʘ‿ʘ)ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ヽ(゚Д゚)ノʕ•̫͡•ʔᶘ

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had this piece of spam appear recently and was able to block it starting on the day I discovered it.  Google Analytics>>>>Audience>>>Geo>>>Language>>>Advanced>>>Choose Exclude and paste the spam into "Containing">>>Apply

However, one day later, the prior piece of spam in Language "Secret.ɢoogle.com You are invited! Enter only with this ticket URL. Copy it. Vote for Trump!"  reappeared in Google Analytics Language position #4.  A week or 10 days earlier had learned the above technique of excluding Spam "Secret.ɢoogle.com You are invited! Enter only with this ticket URL. Copy it. Vote for Trump!"  

But Google Analytics appears to of forgotten to keep blocking it.

What to do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yep, really it's wired. 

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

@Avinash R P, Don't use the name of the fake language because it changes constantly. Instead, apply the filters explained in the guide especially the hostname and the language filter, it will take care of all weird messages.

Google Analytics Rising Star | Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.' Learn how here!
Analytics Consultant at Carloseo.com - Find me on Twitter | Email me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @Carlos Escalera