Analytics
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Learn to identify referral spam traffic, as well as best practices to reduce referral spam in your Google Analytics account

Guide Me
star_border

In Acquisition Overview the organic search showing irrelevant traffic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account id is

ga('create', 'UA-73696754-1', 'auto'

My organic search showing irrelevant keywords (concierge companies in iraq, list and websites of concierge companies in iraq etc.) traffic what i can do? Meanwhile my services are in USA only.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: In Acquisition Overview the organic search showing irrelevant traffic.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Wayne :-)
The data in the Acquisition > Search Engine Optimization reports, is not data tracked by Google Analytics.
Its tracked by Webmaster Search Console and then imported into Google Analytics.
For help and questions about SEO and Search Console, best place to ask is on the
Webmaster Central Help Forum
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Thanks
Bronwyn :-)
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bronwyn,
Thanks for the reply.
Can you please describe what should i do to block this?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Wayne :-))
As i mentioned in my reply to your initial post - if you need help with configuring Google Search Console and/or have SEO related questions, (eg why is my site showing in search for irrelevant keywords?) the best place to seek help is on the Webmaster Central Help Forum.
It can be accessed via this link:https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here