AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

zScaler

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Been a C and Java coder for 30 years but a total newbie with Google Analytics.  I work in the tech department for a fortune 500 company and one of our business partners uses Google Analytics on some of their web sites.  They have a filter for the specific IP address to our company.  A couple weeks ago the filtering stopped working.  I'm not a network "plumber" but I think I understand the problem . . .

Right around that same time our network team implemented zScaler.  Now, the internal IP address that comes back is a zScaler address.  They can't just add zScaler IP addresses to the filter because many of our customers also use zScaler and they would be filtered out of the stats.    

Anyone run across this and have a solution . . . or just some ideas on things that MIGHT work?