AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

custom dims, show the current value

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am sending in events when the user changes a setting with a custom Dimension through Android.  Is there any way to show only the most recent event for all users?  

The issue, If a user changes a setting and a new custom dimension is sent then the current Widget I have set up will show both the past value and the current value for the user. 

I want to show only the current unique value for a custom dimension per user and not all values over time. Is this possible in the Analytics dashboard?

AJ

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: custom dims, show the current value

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Albert,

that's an interesting question because most often the issue is that only the last value is visible because a custom dimension normally is just been overwritten each time. So, how do you actually get tracked all the values over time? Where and what is it that sets that values?

Christoph