AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

View Analyses on multiple pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm trying to take approximately 20 pages from my website and run reports ONLY on those pages, none of the rest the website has. It seems unusually difficult to do what I'm trying to do. Because filter seems to mean something very different in GA than it does in Excel, think about this in terms of Excel filtering. I have a ton of web pages, and want to filter 20 specific pages and do all of the standard analyses GA offers: behavior flow, in-page analytics, site search, user data.

I've played around with Advanced Search and RegExp but have not gotten further than seeing the specific web pages with the same text, but a lot of my pages contain completely different text. Any help?

Re: View Analyses on multiple pages

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi there,

Have you tried using segments?

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3124493?hl=en

You can set conditions to show only data from those pages - basically "only this page or this page or this page"

Ali