Analytics
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Ask questions about filter set-up and issues with using filters in Google Analytics reports

Guide Me
star_border

Tracking Landing page analytics separately

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am new to google analytic, so please bear with me. I have domain (i.e. www.mydomain.com) and i can track all the activities on google analytic and everything is great, but how can i make a separate filter or is there a tool to sort out people who visited another branch i.e. www.mydomain.com/branch. it seams that i can get a lot of other statistic like www.mydomain.com/post1 , */post1000 etc. but i can't filter or find exact branch statistic.

thank you in advance

Re: Tracking Landing page analytics separately

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello!

If I understand correctly, you would like to see all the statistics for a section of your website.

e.g.: number of pageviews collected for all pages of the section /branch.
In this case, if there are tre pages like /brach/page1; /branch/page2, /branch/page3, the pageviews collected by those three pages should all be counted together as one.

To achieve this goal you can either:

A) Configurate a Content grouping

B) Use filters:

If you would like to read statistic for a specific branch of your website, you can:

1. Visit the Behaviour->Site content->All pages section of reports
    Schermata 2016-07-13 alle 15.45.10.png

2. Write "/branch" on the filter search bar
    (in the image is highlighted with red),
    then press "Enter" on your keyboard
    Schermata 2016-07-13 alle 15.58.32.png
    you should substitute the term "branch" with the actual term of the branch you'd like to analyze.

Hope this helps, let me know if everything is clear!

Best regards,

Elena

Re: Tracking Landing page analytics separately

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Elena for quick replay, but B method couldn't find that branch, could it be that google analytic do not track manually added pages (root website is a TVS )? i will try A method, and hope it will work Smiley Happy thank you again Smiley Happy
Best regards